Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help Split Port

jmacp
Fledgling

Hi

Moved to 3 from Spusu this morning I can only receive texts and call from the 3 network and its mvno's.

I cannot get call or send texts from anyone else pleasse help!

Thanks

John

12 REPLIES 12
Paddiewack
Superstar

Ports can take 24 hours to complete. Turn your phone off and on If that doesn’t help contact customer service.

jmacp
Fledgling

Hi

Still knackered this morning can only receive Texts / calls from 3 users.

Split port seems likely.

Thanks

Paddiewack
Superstar

Sorry to hear that and it sounds as though you’re correct. Your only route to sorting this is via customer service;either by calling 333 or by starting a live chat via the Three homepage.

I wish you good luck.

mttyos
Regular

Hi, looks like we both are having the same issue. My number was supposed to be transferred on 12/04/2024 and since then I can't receive any calls or messages on my Three sim. My Lebara sim still appears to be active and gets sms messages. I can sms myself from Three to Lebara on the same number using two SIM cards. I called and spoke on the web chat with Three customer service every day and they keep saying that the issue will be resolved "tomorrow". I have raised complaints on their website but nobody responded. It's crazy that I am now stuck with Three for 24 months. I truly regret switching to Three. Have you managed to get your issue resolved?

jmacp
Fledgling

Hi

Not ATM unfortunately.

John

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jmacp@mttyos,

I'm sorry to hear you've both had this split porting experience. I know this can be particularly frustrating when this happens. We're dependent on our porting team and the old provider's porting team coordinating to resolve this sort of issue.

When did you both report the issue to the customer services team, and how long have you been waiting since then?

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

jmacp
Fledgling

Hi

I reported it on Tuesday and I am still suffering ATM

Thanks

John

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jmacp@mttyos,

I've sent you each a PM to get you in touch with some more help with this issue.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

jmacp
Fledgling

Hi

Plenty of contact with 3.  However my split port is still there.

Thanks

John