cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Sjs
Fledgling

I had a problem with my Internet never work when i am outside in march my contract was about to end and I decided  I will leave but adviser said don't leave and gave me best deal for £7 I agreed .but 3 keep charging me £22every month,I complained 10 times on web chat and 3 or 4 on call and I web chat asked me to go for call and call adviser  sent me back to webchat and every time they told me your issue resolved but keep charge me £22 instead of £7 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sjs,

That's really disappointing to hear that you've been in contact so many times without this dispute being resolved. We'll need to take a closer look into your account to figure this out, but I'll put you in touch with a team that can definitely help sort this all out.

I'll send you a PM with a link to more help. To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.