Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding from UK to EU

Pissedparrot
Fledgling

If I set call forwarding from my pay monthly number to to a PAYG number, will I be charged roaming charges on my pay monthly account?? The PAYG gives me free roaming in the EU. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Parrot,

Welcome to the Three Community.

That's a great question. I'm interpreting this as the PAYG SIM is coming with you to the EU, and you'll be leaving the pay monthly SIM in the UK?

If that's the case, then when someone calls your pay monthly, it will be making a diverted call to a UK number so as long as you have an inclusive, or unlimited allowance the diverted call is covered.

There's just one thing you need to be aware of. Whilst PAYG accounts do get to roam without the daily charge, it is against our fair use policies to take a PAYG for the express purpose of having a free incoming line abroad (See your price guide for more info). Make sure that you top up before leaving, and make at least some level of usage on the PAYG, so that this doesn't flag up as abuse of the service.

Hope this helps.
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.