Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can only make wifi calls

Iccarus
Fledgling

Hi there. About a month ago my note 20 could not connect to the Internet on mobile data and also stopped making calls or texts unless I am connected to WiFi. All incoming calls go to my answering machine and I do not get any notifications.  Also when I try to make a call it does not connect .I've spoken to the help desk and they say everything is OK. And just say monitor it fir a few days but it is still the same. I would like to k ow if there is anything else I could try 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Iccarus,

This sounds really frustrating, I'll do my best to help.

I think the best thing to do is try to narrow down where the problem lies. It could be a SIM, phone, or network issue based on what you've described.

Can you test the SIM in any other unlocked or Three phone to check if the problem is only on the note 20, or if it follows your SIM?
When you try to call out and it fails, is there any error message, either on screen, or does an automated message play? Can you share the exact wording of the message if so?
Does the issue only happen in or near your home, or are you having this issue in a wider area?
Are you aware if any friends or family members, or neighbours in the local area are using Three and have similar issues?
Does our Network Status Checker show any issues in your area?

Let me know the answers to the above to the best of your knowledge and this will hopefully point us in the right direction on what to try next.

Thanks,
JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!