cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leeds Mast maintenance taking over 4 months (mobile broadband is not working)

bthorp
Fledgling

So I have the 5g mobile broadband and I am so so sick of it being the worst thing ever due to the mast maintenance. I called back in OCTOBER and they said it would be done within 2 months MAX and its now been four and the wifi is basically un usable! This is by Blenheim and as a last year student I NEED wifi that works, when on earth will it be finished? is anyone else experiencing these issues? 

The only time the wifi actually seems to work is late at night and that's if we're lucky, during the day I will straight up get the prompt that the mobile broadband is not giving any wifi so I should use phone data! its like I'm throwing away money at this point, and there are no updates! I have no idea what is taking so long when it should have been done months ago.... 

2 REPLIES 2
3Gcouk
Active

Hi this sounds damn annoying. You could try heading to the local 3 Store they may have some local knowledge of this problem.

Whilst Three fix things is it possible to share another students wifi? 

bthorp
Fledgling

Thank you. It's been infuriating, and the three store knows nothing (just tell me to call 333 which I have multiple times, and they can never give further details/keep saying it will be done soon) 

I have been using the wifi I can, and using my hotspot, but I feel like three should really do something about it given the time frame that they've had. At the very minimum I should not be paying full price for a service I only get sometimes...