cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t call or use data in the house

Charlie247
Fledgling

I’ve been a loyal customer to three network for the past 18 years and to now only use data and make calls when I’m far away from my house is not good at all, In the house there is totally no signal at all to make calls or go online. This only started about 2 days ago and didn’t think much about it as i was using my home WiFi. So what’s the point of paying for a service I’m not receiving and this is happening to my wife and kids phones as we are all on the three network. I’m actually typing this on my phone in a Tesco car park as my home WiFi is down,  I think it’s time to move to a better network because this is ridiculous

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

Probably due to the shut down of 3G transmitters.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Charlie247,

This issue could mean that VoLTE/4G Calling isn't enabled or supported on your phone. Have you seen our article How to ensure your phone is ready for the 3G switch off? Let me know if the info there helps you get your calls working again.

As the issue seems to be affecting data too, I'd also recommend checking out the Network Status to see if we're aware of and working on any local issues affecting the coverage.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.