cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make or receive calls

PC-Vega

I am unable to make or recieve normal mobile calls. Nothing happens when I dial any number from voicemail to another person, nothing is working. I can see that I have 4G connection but it does not mean anything. I have switched my phone on and off, gone out of the House and removed my sim card and put it in multiple times. I went to the three shop and I was told to CALL three. This is the worst type of service that I have ever experienced. I have been with three for many years but will be moving providers now as they are completely useless

1 REPLY 1
Melee

I'm in the same boat. I've been with 3 for about 25 years and never had any problems. Now we have been forced on to the 'improved' 4G I can't make or receive calls .I too have tried switching the phone on and off several times to no avail. I've spent all evening trying to contact them. There is no one at the live chat so I've gone through all the rigmarole three times and each time got thrown out at the end, I tried to call and got cut off. It's ridiculous. Their coverage checker for where I work says excellent but the only place I can use the phone is in the middle of the car park!