cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming fuerteventura

Jjean
Fledgling

Hi can you help, bought 7 day data roaming for fuerventura and it is not working,  tried rebooting phone, removed sim and reinserted, and checked settings on phone, still no good, I have an iPhone 13 Pro max

2 REPLIES 2
Avondale
Rising star

@Jjean 

I think that an account-specific query like that is going to have to be addressed to customer services on 333.

You'll appreciate that this is a customer to customer forum and that we cannot access customer accounts.  

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jjean,

I hope this isn't disrupting your trip too much. I'm assuming from the post that your phone isn't picking up signal over there, but I'm not completely clear? Are you getting a particular error when you try to make a call, send a text, or use your data?

Check in your settings to make sure data roaming is on, and also try checking for carrier/network selection too, this is usually on automatic, but if you switch automatic off, you'll be presented with a list of all the networks in range. Try selecting the available providers to see if any give you service. You might need to try switching between providers a couple of times before you receive service.

Have you used your Three number to roam before now? You may need customer services to activate roaming on your account.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.