cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet access due to mast repair

Ian74
Fledgling

No internet access since Sept 19th in Biggleswade Area SG18 and the only updates given each time are "We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.Updates on our work will be posted here. We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area".

Why can't anyone at three tell me when this will get resolved? Are your engineers the only engineers in the world that don't work to a program of works?!!

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, try the social media team. Click here: https://rebrand.ly/Communitywebchat

Ian74
Fledgling

I've tried the webchat several times, they don't know anything more than i do!...they just use the same useless Network checker and repeat the same instructions!

sc1999
Local celebrity

There is, I think, a difference between  webchat and the social media webchat. The social media team can access engineers and has worked for me in the past.

Ian74
Fledgling

"Sorry no operators are available at the moment. Please try again later".

ffs

Ian74
Fledgling

"This will have been updated with the initial fix date, as the issue is ongoing, the network checker is then updated again as these alerts for issues come through and this is updated on the website. There are times when the network status checker isn't always 100% up to date and we apologise for any confusion this has casued you."...finally they admit the network checker is useless!

sc1999
Local celebrity

The network status checker has always been useless as it only ever says work being done and never when work will be completed.  Even when it says now fault found there is no guarantee that the work was completed.