cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails

marknicholson24
Regular

Hi. 

Can anyone please explain this and possibly provide a solution. 

I am currently using o2 for my phone contract and a 3 5g router for my WiFi provider. While using WiFi in my house my emails will not come through. However if I turn WiFi off on phone and use mobile data they come through no problem

4 REPLIES 4
jamestaylor9999
Fledgling

Hi
3 Do not allow the use of port 25 for outgoing mail to protect you, I changed this to port 26 and it works fine with me. May need to go into your email setting to change this ! If you help with me your email domain I can send you some instructions.

marknicholson24
Regular

Hi. Sorry for delay in replying. 

Not sure exactly what it is you need but I use y Yahoo mail on an android phone which is on an o2 contract. When connect to WiFi emails do not come through but turn WiFi off and use mobile data there is no problem

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @marknicholson24,

Just to check is it specifically the push notifications that aren't appearing, or can you not connect to the Yahoo mail app on your phone, when using your Three Wi-Fi?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

marknicholson24
Regular

Can connect to the app  ut push notifications not arriving and sometimes emails not sending