cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evidence of no service

Charlotte_ferg1
Fledgling

So my number took 7 days to port (12th-19th) during this time I could not receive calls or messages 

because of this I ended up missing an appointment which I didn’t know I had as they sent the details through a message to my phone when I still wasn’t able to receive messages 

I now need proof that I couldn’t receive calls or messages for the 7 days to prove why I missed the appointment otherwise they won’t give me another one and I’ll be back on the waiting list for months! 

anyone know how I can get this proof? 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

I know how you feel. I seriously worry about missing appointments, especially NHS, so I  suggest that you message Jonathan.

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/6

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Charlotte_ferg1,

I'm really sorry that your port took so long and that you missed these important messages whilst this was going on.

I'm not sure if you saw my PM but I messaged you details of a team to help escalate the porting issue. I'm glad to hear this was sorted in the interim, but if you pop through to chat with them then I'm sure they will be happy to detail the issue so that you can take some screenshots of the chat, or possibly arrange a summary email.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.