Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix my network!

samtheaspie
Regular

Instead of deleting my post, fix your rubbish network. You have left a whole market town with no service. 

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Sam,

We haven't deleted any of your posts, but if multiple conversations are created about the same subject they do get merged. The post you're referring to is now showing as a comment on Mast unusable since "Upgrade" it hasn't been removed.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering issues with the local coverage, we've sent a PM to you with the best advice on how to proceed.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Sam,

We haven't deleted any of your posts, but if multiple conversations are created about the same subject they do get merged. The post you're referring to is now showing as a comment on Mast unusable since "Upgrade" it hasn't been removed.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering issues with the local coverage, we've sent a PM to you with the best advice on how to proceed.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

samtheaspie
Regular

I saw activity down at my mast so I think it might be getting fixed. Thanks.