cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mast unusable since "Upgrade"

samtheaspie
Regular

Wondering if anyone can help, I have had some "upgrades" done with local mast and I used to get a nice speed on 4G but now its useless. All I get is restart your device, No amount of restarting will fix this... we need an engineer! Its a failed upgrade in my eyes..

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

I used to get this message from EE 3 times a week so I left EE. I have memories of 3 being reasonable in my area but data rates are pitiful, frequently can only manage H/H+ and have a huge not-spot when out walking. I had a text message 3 weeks ago from 3 saying that they were fixing an issue and it would be done that week and I am still getting the same response on 3's network status checker. I will pay a bit more and go to O2 next time unless there is an improvement.

samtheaspie
Regular

O2 although slower than EE seem to be consistent with their speeds. All I want is 20/30meg... ATM with 3 I am getting 700Kbps... I cant even use Youtube with it. I had to buy a payg Vodafone sim just so I have some sort of internet whilst I wait for BT to reinstate my line as I stupidally cancelled it down in favour of this Three router... big mistake! Sent it back now but stuck with an old 4G router I had from ages ago.. I just want Three to fix their bodge.. I want my decent 40meg I used to get before this "upgrade" on my local mast.. 

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey Sam, thanks for joining Three Community.

A dip in speeds is beyond frustrating, I'm sorry your upgrade has been so disappointing. We'd like to make sure that's been looked into properly, so I've sent you a PM with a few more details.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

samtheaspie
Regular

I’m sick of trying to get one of the agents to believe their network sucks. I’ve had no signal on 4G since 18th June.. yet they still firmly believe it is fully working. No it’s not working and I’m paying monthly for this god awful service.. can someone please raise a fault my whole town can’t get 4G on 3. We used to until this wonderful upgrade was happening now we have been left we a shocking 3G signal in 2022..

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Sam,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're still experiencing these network issues. @StephR and I have both sent you private messages about how to get this escalated.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.