cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting peed off

Ian_M
Active
  • (Mind my language) I'm now really getting pissed off with Three they can't even king fix a king mast in king 4 months 😤 its really annoying that one I'm getting like 350 down then it drops to 0.8
18 REPLIES 18
sc1999
Local celebrity

Does the shop have mobile or fixed line broadband? 3 do sell phones areas of poor coverage and I know that feeling.

Avondale
Rising star

Three's own retail shops have superfast Broadband. I have had the same experience in the retail shops of the other MNOs too. It is not a coincidence.  

Ian_M
Active

Wouldn't it be nice if Three told you what mast is being upgraded or repaired so that we can check to see if they're just telling porkies 

Avondale
Rising star

@Ian_M 

i understand what you are thinking here, but it would actually be quite a pointless exercise. And no other MNO does it as far as I am aware. 

If you knew that Three were telling "porkies", what would you do about it ? 

So it's a thumbs-down 👇 from me - sorry !   

Ian_M
Active

Why does Three lie about fixing or upgrading masts we're coming up to the 6 months anniversary of the dreaded there's a problem in your area we're doing our best to fix it ASAP (that's a joke)

Avondale
Rising star

@Ian_M 

I think saying that Three "lie" is a little excessive, but I fully agree that updating timescales and keeping customers informed would be good. Delays will happen when spare parts are needed etc, but it would be useful if customers were kept updated. 

Having said that, Three are not the only MNO who are culpable in this regard ; my opinion is that they are all as bad as each other !  

Ian_M
Active

Three are doing blank blank blank blank to fix the blank blank problem that's blank blank been going on for blank blank over blank blank 6 months 🤬

sc1999
Local celebrity

Welcome to the club. 3 admitted that they will not, may not, fix my local issues within the remaining period of my contract. They gave me a hefty discount for the balance of my contract.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ian_M,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been dealing with slow speeds for the past few months, this sounds really frustrating. You have created 6 different threads that relate to this issue, so we have merged these together, it's best to update one conversation rather than repeatedly create new ones for the same topic.

If there are long term issues with your nearby mast, then there could be a number of reasons for this, and it doesn't necessarily mean that nothing is being done about the situation. We may be waiting on parts, approval to carry out the work, or there may be a requirement to coordinate with landowners, local authorities, or utility providers.

I appreciate that this situation has been letting you down for several months, so I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that will check into this in more detail, and check what options we may have to help resolve this for you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here