cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting peed off

Ian_M
Active
  • (Mind my language) I'm now really getting pissed off with Three they can't even king fix a king mast in king 4 months 😤 its really annoying that one I'm getting like 350 down then it drops to 0.8
18 REPLIES 18
sc1999
Local celebrity

Please remember that this is a public forum.

Where are you, have you spoken to 3? Ignore 333 and try to chat with the social media team as they can get engineering involved. 

Ian_M
Active

I've realised the problem before the works start on the mast at around 8am I'm getting between 300 and 500 download on 5G but at around 8am it crashes to 0.45

Ps You said talk to a engineer so three doesn't know when works are being carried out 

Ian_M
Active

It's a complete mystery to me that Three doesn't even know what works are going on or how long works will take like where I live in the SE18 area of London in the morning it's fantastic over 500Mbps then around 7:30am it crashes to less than 1Mbps and this as been going on for over 3 months 

Geluk
Key player

Google "broadband contention".

sc1999
Local celebrity

I agree with Geluk. I had this problem with EE which is why I left them. You are in a densely populated area and at 7.30 people are getting up and businesses are logging on. It seems that your cell is oversubscribed and Three needs to build more which takes time.

Ian_M
Active

Well it's getting worse Sunday 9th July 9:54 test 0.15 just a coincidence that when I do the test near the Three shop it's never below 300

Ian_M
Active

If Three can't handle all their customers they shouldn't have been allowed to set up Smarty or Superdrug mobile or sell capacity to mvno's like ID mobile 

Ian_M
Active

Download speed just went from 300 to 0.01 but if I walk 30 metres up the road it goes beck to around 300 now why isn't that mast over subscribed 

Ian_M
Active

Is it just a coincidence that 50ft either side of my local Three shop I can get around 400Mbps download but as soon as you walk past that threshold download speed crashes to if you're lucky 5Mbps