cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Roam EU - are there issues with it?

Peds8045
Fledgling

I’m about to travel to France and Belgium and was thinking of purchasing a 7 day Go Roam EU add on. However I’m reading of people having issues after buying the add on, e.g. the add on not working and them being charged as if they haven’t got the add on. 
Can anyone confirm If the add on’s work or should I buy something else. TIA. 

2 REPLIES 2
MRDB90
Active

Hi,

I was in Mallorca last month and bought a £10 7 day go roam add on. Within 1 hour of landing I recieved the 80% and 100% of data used text. These are going out in error. I continued using my phone as normal.

I’ve since recieved my bill and all I was charged was the £10, so yes there do work. Just ignore the texts.  If your concerned just amend your spend limit and takes the worry away.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Peds8045,

I'm sorry for any concerns this may have caused, thanks to the feedback we've been receiving we've managed to find the root causes of some texts being incorrectly sent out, and this should now all be sorted. Please let us know if you have/do run into any issues whilst on your trip.

PS I spent a bit of time in Brussels and Bruges earlier in the year, lovely country, hope it's a great trip for you!

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.