cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to THREE_WIFI at TFL underground stations

NickR
Fledgling

Ever since Three moved to using their own SSID at TFL stations I have been unable to connect. I follow the steps and set the EAP method to AKA or SIM (both have been advised on setup steps) and after a short while authenticating get a warning my password may be incorrect even though there is no option to provide a password.

I have tried resetting all network settings, rebooting the phone and ordering a new SIM to no avail. I have no issues connecting to other WiFi networks.

Screenshot_20230725-181850.jpg

Screenshot_20230725-181907.jpg

Phone is a OnePlus 5T

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NickR,

We did have another customer run into this issue that seemed to have found a solution, also using a OnePlus so hopefully this will work for you too: TFL Underground doesn't connect using AKA on OnePlus phone 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

NickR
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanB ,

I've actually seen that post and tried those solutions but it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm at a loss how to resolve.

Nick

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NickR,

Sorry it's a really perplexing situation as 99% of users have no issues connecting. Just to check you've updated your software fully? In one previous case it looks like One Plus had released some sort of patch on the firmware and the issue was sorted that way.

Which stations can you confirm this is happening at? Is there any stations where it can connect?

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.