cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help keeping number on new PAYM Handset deal

Help123
Fledgling

Hi, 

Yesterday I purchased a iPhone 16 Pro Max on a PAYM Handset deal with Three. I did this outside of my existing Three account (I have a rolling out-of-contract SIMO deal with Three). In hindsight, I should have just signed in and done it through my account. I just didn't think it would be problematic. 

I want to be able to use the phone number attached to my existing Three contract (the SIMO one) with the new PAYM Handset deal (iPhone 16). I've spoken to a few operatives over the phone, I've been taken on a bit of a merry-go-round and I'm still none the wiser. My question is, is it possible to transfer over my number and what exact number is best to call for this?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Help123,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry but we're unable to transfer a Three number to another Three account.

If the number is important to keep, you may wish to cancel the new plan that you had agreed and then attempt to upgrade to this plan via the existing number.

Please note, however, that this would require a new credit check and the outcome of this cannot be guaranteed.

If this is something you proceed with, please feel free to connect with our Upgrades team for support with the new upgrade.

Thanks,
Michael