cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of signal Cambourne Cambridgeshire

RobA1
Fledgling

Now nearly two weeks of having no signal in and around Cambourne Cambridgeshire CB23***. Got only dots where bars should show, contacted customer support twice to be told they’re working on it. Status checker shows a problem being worked on but seriously, I can’t make or receive calls, texts etc and it’s getting a joke now. 

Best solution
Best solution
RobA1
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan

As of yesterday the signal strength has thankfully finally returned 🤩

View solution in conversation

5 REPLIES 5
Sarah-Louise
Fledgling

It really is an absolute joke! I’ve had a few of occasions now where I’ve missed important messages and calls because they’ve come through late when I’ve gone out of the town or got home and connected to WiFi.

Aaminasad
Fledgling

I’m having the same issue in Cambourne. My wifi being 3 as well, I am unable to use WiFi calling neither. I was forced to use my neighbors WiFi to access the internet. It has been a complete and utter inconvenience. Called 3 customer service who were not able to give any useful information about when or if the network will be back. Not so say it was great before neither. Very disappointed. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RobA1@Aaminasad@Sarah-Louise,

I'm sorry to hear about the disruptions you've been facing recently. Have you started to see any improvements to the local service in the meantime?

@Sarah-Louise, just to check as it's not clear from your post, are you also in the Cambourne area?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
RobA1
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan

As of yesterday the signal strength has thankfully finally returned 🤩

Hi Jonathan, yes I’m also in the CB23 area and like the others I now have signal. 
Thank you.