cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there my phone been blocked throwing 3 network

redadoly
Fledgling

Hi there,

I had a phone call today regarding to one of my sim  two weeks ago I had reported that this no been lost and I asked for a replacement sim and once we tried to put the sim back it wasn’t showing the network bar we tried a lot to find out the problem and even we connected the Apple Store engineer and they couldn’t find any problems with the phone and when I tried yesterday my other sim from a different network ai found the phone working fine the I know the problem with the network I have no idea how and why the 3 network blocked my phone without any excuse while I bought this phone separately from Apple Store 

IMEI***************

Can you unblock my phone please as I can’t use it at all with 3 network and I providing my phone receipt from Apple Store and can you let me know how long does it takes as I need to use my phone as soon as possible 

Thank you 
2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

This is a public space and we are, with the exception of a couple of moderators, customers with no access to your account. You have 3 options: customer services, live chat or send a pm to a moderator.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @redadoly,

We're sorry if there was a misunderstanding and the SIM was lost only, as opposed to the handset. In most cases of loss or theft we'd blacklist the phone too. We can't unblock the phone, or take any actions on your Three account, in response to a public post on the community. Please get in touch, and we're sure the team can help though.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.