Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I never get signal

Persie30p
Fledgling

I replaced my Samsung with a newer version around December 2022. Since then i can never get signal in my "spots" around the house. The 3 shop gave me a new sim, it didnt help. I logged it with 3 as an issue, no help. My husband uses a variant of 3 and has no issues. It has been driving me insane. Whatsapp calls works, Internet works, but people can't hear me on the phone - but I can hear them. I googled again to try and find a solution, to find out turning airplane mode on and off and restarting has helped some. I did this and it worked! Full signal on my sofa. But i cant do this everytime i need to call. What is the fix permanently, short of throwing it out the window??

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

Have you spoken with Samsung, there were very helpful when they bricked my phone?

Persie30p
Fledgling

Hi no I haven't. They said I would have to take it into a shop. But there aren't any local so I've struggled

But, how can I know if it's a 3 thing or a phone thing? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Persie30p,

Sorry to hear about this, it sounds really frustrating. Perhaps if your husband doesn't mind you could swap the SIM cards temporarily for your phones, then depending on if the issue follows the SIM, or stays with your phone, you'll have a better indicator of where the problem lies?

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

sc1999
Local celebrity

I would telephone Samsung support as they should know if it's a phone issue.