Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Issue

craigp_96
Fledgling

I am a new customer to Three from EE and decided to transfer my existing number over, unfortunately the port seems to haven't worked properly i can send calls, texts and use data but when trying to call my number i get "sorry this number is not recognised" and no texts come through 

Any assistance would be much appreciated  

5 REPLIES 5
Ocorton
Fledgling

I’m having the exact same problem. Should have transferred from EE today. I can send texts, make calls and use data, but can’t receive text and also get ‘number not recognised’ message when trying to call my number 😕

Contacted Three customer services and they told me not to worry, it will sort itself out later today….it hasn’t.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ocorton,

It looks like most customers reporting similar issues had their ports complete the next day, was this resolved for you too?

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Nizam
Fledgling

Hello,

I'm having porting issues, I put the request in on 13th Feb and was told it will be 14th Feb for the transfer, nothings happened, I've contacted live chat and 333 and they keep saying tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow but it never comes. I desperately need the number switching over, any chance you can help? 

Thanks

Nizam

MZone
Rising star

Try messaging them on Social Media. Usually get a better response. 

RickyP
Fledgling

I had the same issue but it sorted itself 48 hours after port was scheduled. I'm receiving both calls and texts now.