cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with 4G/5G signal from nearby mast!

RobDouglass
Fledgling

I've been with three for the last 2 1/2 years and we are located about 300m away from the three mast and as you would expect our connectivity has been excellent, both on our mobile broadband and mobile phones and speed has always been in excess of 100mb with low latency.

Over the last month, ever since work has been carried out on the mast we have dropped down to at best 25mb and most of the time in signal digits and the latency is high and the internet constantly drops.

This affects all our devices when connecting via 4G/5G and everyone is experience this problem, I've also confirmed with other people in the village and they too have the same problem, which means the issue is with the mast.

According to three there is nothing up with the mast, but there obviously is and there is no simple way to inform them. I have to use mobile broadband to work from home and it is just not adequate the service we are getting.

Any advice about how to log this issue will be much appreciated.

Best solution
Best solution
MZone
Superstar

Call 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support.

View solution in conversation

1 REPLY 1
Best solution
MZone
Superstar

Call 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support.