cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues since joining Three

wasiuleq
Fledgling

I cannot receive text messages after swapping to Three. I believe it is totally Three's fault as I have; reset my phone and every possible setting on my iPhone 13, Contact Apple Support who scanned my phone couple of times and found no issues, your chat service have also found no issues. 

The issue consists of me being able to make full calls, accept calls, send text messages both iMessage and SMS but cannot receive SMS messages back. Today I had Three expert to text me from his iPhone and magically it has worked, yet I am unable to receive any text messages from any verification service, whom now I need to be able to get as I am unable to log in into certain apps or even use my e-wallets without text verifications. Could I please ask you to look into this issue and resolve it? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
wasiuleq
Fledgling

I have now discovered that I can make phone calls, however when calling me first time the person gets ‘Unavailable at the moment’ however when redialling again it connects fine? Also the Texts - Anyone outside of Three cannot contact me!, people with Three or ID Mobile (who I think are Three Network) can text me fine… Please help…

MARACCAS99
Fledgling

Yes, it's very frustrating trying to log into apps when it relies on an SMS. I'm having this issue too.

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @MARACCAS99,

We have sent you a PM with a link to direct you to our colleagues who can help with this 🙂

John M

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @wasiuleq,

Have you had a chance to check your PM's?, we have sent a link to direct you to our colleagues who can help you with this 🙂

John M