cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mr Jaime

jaime
Fledgling
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern regarding the quality of the mobile network service I have been experiencing for the past two weeks.

I have been a loyal customer of your services for quite some time now and have always appreciated the reliable and high-quality service. However, recently, I have noticed a significant drop in the network quality. The signal strength has been extremely low, causing disruptions in my daily communications and internet usage.

This issue has been persistent for the past two weeks, and it is causing considerable inconvenience. I rely heavily on your network for both personal and professional communications, and this ongoing issue is affecting my routine activities.

Could you please look into this matter urgently and provide an explanation for this sudden drop in service quality? Also, I would appreciate it if you could inform me about any steps that are being taken to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your response and a swift resolution to this problem.
0 REPLIES 0