cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 3 app is not showing anything

Veronika88
Regular

Hello there,

I am a new 3 user and have registered in my 3 app. After logging in, all the information about how many gigabytes, minutes and SMS left is missing - the slots are simply empty.

Though, the option to upgrade to note expensive contract is there 🙂 everything else is missing! After pressing some random features someone I get a connection error message.

It's going on for few days so far. Restarting the phone didn't help. I logged in for the first time using WiFi, but under WiFi or full 5G my app isn't showing anything.

Best solution
Best solution
Veronika88
Regular

Sorted. In a very strange way)

When my office is in the dark mode, all text becomes white and background black, but the app keeps the background white. In the end we have a white on white text.

Returned back to the day mode - everything is fine!

Thanks everyone!

View solution in conversation

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, 2 possibilities. It may take 3's systems a few days to talk to each other or to fully setup your account or there is some corruption in the app so try delete and reinstall. 3's app has always been a bit flakey sometimes you can connect with wifi and at other times using the mobile signal and, if all else fails, hit the phone with a hammer.

MZone
Maestro

Whilst using the 3 app go to the support option - app diagnostics - then click clear cache. 

Best solution
Veronika88
Regular

Sorted. In a very strange way)

When my office is in the dark mode, all text becomes white and background black, but the app keeps the background white. In the end we have a white on white text.

Returned back to the day mode - everything is fine!

Thanks everyone!

Veronika88
Regular

My phone, not the "office" - T9 typo

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Veronika88

Glad to hear you figured this out, sounds like it must have been a real head scratcher! I've passed the feedback onto the app team. Can you let us know what device make and model you are using? This is always handy to know when we're passing on info about bugs. 🙂

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.