cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netwrok connectivity

ken
Fledgling

Anyone find it really frustrating that the connectivity never works when you need the phone the most?

3 REPLIES 3
Beelzemon
Regular

I can relate. Have really good signal/connection while at home but when I’m at work or the high street my signal/connection is practically nonexistent. So frustrating. 

cliff60
Fledgling

very frustrating. just checked network coverage and told not availbale in Southampton anywhere now. no 3G 4G or 5G coverage.

Been with 3 for about 15 years and never had no signal before. but when 4G came out only getting 2 bars which was 5 on 3G. now with 5G no bars at all. my sim is 3G and 4G but nothing since 5G came out. my backup phone is 3G and cant get a signal on that anymore either.  Im disabled and need my phone to work to call for help when i need it when im away from home.

At home no propbs as i have  a landline and emergancy pull cords in every room in my flat. but outdoors i need my mobile to work.

the signal at my old home was OK but not brilinat since 4G came out my new home nothing at all and its only 2 miles from my old home.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey cliff60,

Welcome to the Three Community.

Sorry to hear about the lack of signal you've been facing. How long has this all been going on for?

Were you using the coverage checker on the Three website when you've mentioned being told there is no coverage at all? From what I can see from searching Southampton, it shows that we're still building up 5G but there should be good coverage on 4G and 3G.

If this is a recent change, try the network status checker. That should help show if this is a temporary fault that we're working on. 

Have you spoken to customer services, if so what did they say?

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.