cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New iPhone 14 nd esim card

esjandromo
Regular

I am going to receive the iPhone 14 Pro from the USA as a present . When will we be ble to have esim on Three mobile? At the moment I am on Three Mobile but thinking to leave due to that.

4 REPLIES 4
StephR
Employee
Employee

Oh wow, what a generous gift, Alex. You lucky thing!

We don't have specific dates to share on when eSIM will be available. However, making eSIM a reality is something we're working on as we speak, and we hope to launch later this year. We'll definitely be talking about it on the community as soon as this becomes available.

In the meantime, the variant of the iPhone 14 available here in the UK, has a physical SIM tray as well as eSIM capabilities. That might not help with your gift right now, but we do hope to see you stick with us and to bring you eSIM soon.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

esjandromo
Regular

Hi Steph,

Thank you very much for your reply. Much appreciated. I will try to stay as hopefully it will be launched later this year (2.5 months left this year). Any clue aprox when it will be launched?

Thank you.

AEM

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi esjandromo,

I'm sorry we can't be any more specific at this stage, we'll share more when we're able to.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Gary
Involved

Hi Steph are you saying three don’t have esims ?