cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data roaming in italy

Lolcar
Fledgling

Arrived in Italy yesterday, my 7 days eu roaming data add on was active. Since i have been unable to use internet. I contacted three chat 4 times and nobody was helpful. Still unable to use internet. I had to buy. Dongle as working abroad for 1 week. So frustrating. Wondering if this is sufficient to cancel my contract with 3 network 

4 REPLIES 4
MZone
Key player

From social media: Our engineers are working hard to fix the intermittent issues some of our customers are experiencing with our network. We apologise sincerely for the inconvenience this is causing.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Lolcar. 

MZone is correct, the network experienced some intermittent issues which was affected Data and signal. 

The issue did also affect some customers who were roaming at the time. The issue is now resolved, and services are gradually returning to normal. 

If you're still having issues, it shouldn't be long until you're back up and running. You can try entering airplane mode and back every now and then to try and move things along. 

Pete.

Wandidi
Fledgling

I arrive Italy today, my 3 Day Go Roaming Pass - EU does not work as well. Only showing 3G but no internet connection.  Can receive text message about Rate Advice.  Live chat with CS but no luck, still no internet connection. Frustrating. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wandidi,

Sorry to hear that you've been running into these issues.

If calls and texts are working okay, make sure to double check that data roaming is active in your settings.

It's also worth trying to a manual Network or Carrier selection to see if the same issue persists on all the available network providers where you are.

We'd recommend to get in touch, if this is persisting customer services can make sure there's definitely no bars or caps against Data Roaming affecting your account.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.