cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not Transfered

masp
Fledgling

My previous number hasn't transferred over yet.

PAC code supplied from ID Mobile, then had a text from 3 saying "they had arranged for my number to be switched from my old network. On 20 / 05 / 2024 your current three number will change to my previous number. 

ID Mobile contract ended at the weekend, number hasn't transferred over yet. And i can't get through the 'help Bot' to get help.. can anyone help please?

9 REPLIES 9
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey.

Since the number was set to move over on the 20th May, the ID Mobile contact should have terminated on the same day.

Can you confirm if the ID mobile account has actually been cancelled by testing it? 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

masp
Fledgling

yes the ID account has been cancelled..

masp
Fledgling

Still waiting for my old number to be transferred..

Anyone else having this issue?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @masp,

Sorry to hear there has been this delay with your port, did you manage to get in touch with customer services? And has this been sorted out in the meantime since you posted?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

masp
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan, no it's not been sorted unfortunately, I've still got my text from ID with the PAC code on, as well the text from 3 saying the number will be transferred.. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @masp,

I've sent you a PM now to help get you in touch with some colleagues who should be able to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Tinaneedshelp78
Fledgling

Hi, Jonathan.

please could you help me? 

I'm having the same trouble. 

I received my new sim on on the 9th of July, transferring across from Tescos. The sim was activated first thing in the morning. The PAC was given over the mobile app, but the link kept saying it didn't work or go through, yet I received a text message stating my number will change over on the 10th as arranged, but still nothing. I have rang my old number and it still rings through to Tescos. Three states 1 working day if activated by 5pm, which I did. Please help. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It's disappointing to hear you've had issues getting the process to complete. Have you spoken to the team on chat or by calling? If so, what was advised? If not, I'd recommend reaching out here so the team can check it out, and manually process the transfer if needed. 

Pete. 

Tinaneedshelp78
Fledgling

Hi, pete. 

Sorry for a late reply.

Yes, It was sorted out. 

I had to contact a three memeber over the phone whom confirmed it didnt go through and that I had to re-do the PAC code again. Once this was done, the number was swapped out the next day. 

Thank you again for reaching out.