cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code!

IneedmyPAC
Regular

Please somebody help, I need my PAC and I’m going round and round in circles….. I’ve given up trying the text/dob thing to get PAC and so I have contacted Three…. After wasting my time trying to sell me new contracts, they are now telling me they are having ‘technical difficulties’ and the system needs to ‘bounce back’ (the words of the person I’ve been chatting to and they’re unable to issue me a PAC. The Three guy keeps repeating ‘rest assured’ to me and I’m getting nowhere. Any ideas where I go from here?

Thank you

Best solution
Best solution
IneedmyPAC
Regular

Hi, thank you for your reply. I’m guessing you have probably pulled some strings? Despite not being able to generate a PAC, my Daughter received a text this evening stating that her service has been disconnected. It would seem the number transfer has gone through to her new provider.

Thank you so much!

View solution in conversation

7 REPLIES 7
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It's disappointing to hear you're having issues getting the PAC. Based on what the adviser has said, it sounds like whatever is affecting you getting a PAC online is also affecting the teams ability to provide you with one. 

I would hope that the person you spoke to advised of a time frame of some sort? If so, it seems like waiting for that time to pass would be the best thing to do. If they didn't, I'd recommend getting back in touch with them again and asking for an update on how long it might take. 

Pete. 

IneedmyPAC
Regular

Thank you for your quick response, I kept pushing for a time frame, but Three can’t give me one. I’ve finished the conversation and a note has been put on my file whilst the Three technical team look at it, allegedly. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

I'm confident the team will be doing everything they can to get everything working properly again so that they can provide you with the PAC.

Pete. 

IneedmyPAC
Regular

I’m still in limbo, nothing from Three and I’m still unable to generate a PAC code. I guess I’m going to have to cancel and give up my number? I’ve PAC’d many times in the past and never had these problems.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to obtain the PAC yet.

What happens when you text PAC and your date of birth (DDMMYY) to 65075, are you getting an error message, at all? Have our teams scheduled a follow up call with you?

Could you also try logging into your account online or on the My3 app, go to 'More Actions' - 'Leave Three' as this should generate the PAC code immediately.

Let me know how you get on,
Kate

Best solution
IneedmyPAC
Regular

Hi, thank you for your reply. I’m guessing you have probably pulled some strings? Despite not being able to generate a PAC, my Daughter received a text this evening stating that her service has been disconnected. It would seem the number transfer has gone through to her new provider.

Thank you so much!

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there,

I'm so glad to hear this has now been resolved. I can't take credit for this, as I didn't have access to the account but I'm pleased the transfer is now completed.

Thanks very much for letting me know.

I wish your daughter all the best with her new provider.

Thanks,
Kate