cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go USA

daxxa
Fledgling

Hi I'm needing some advice please regarding using 3 payg sim in USA I'm not to bothered about the calls but would like to be able to access the internet, I did look on the 3 website but it seemed to refer to a monthly contract, and I am happy PAYG.  

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @daxxa, welcome to Three Community 😊

I have great news for you! As a Pay As You Go customer, calls and texts to the UK and using data in Go Roam destinations are included in your allowance. 

The United States is a Go Roam Around the World destination, so you won't be charged for using up to 12GB of data – it'll simply come out of your credit or Add-on / Data Pack allowance. Data use above this may be blocked for roaming until the next month. 

You can view more information on our USA roaming page - just make sure to select the Pay As You Go tab, rather than the Pay Monthly one. You'll also find further details in your price guide online.

Hope that helps and that you have a great trip to the USA. If you've any other questions, just let us know.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.