cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Issues

Jackcainus
Fledgling

I requested to port my number over to 3 when I opened my contract with them 5 days ago and I was told it will be done by 03/07/23 but when it wasn’t I was then told on live chat that it will be done by 04/07/23 just for the same to happen the next day as well, I have been fobbed off approximately 10 times in the past 3 days by advisors telling me to wait until the end of the day and my port will be complete. I can make calls using the number I requested to port and it shows on my account as the number I requested to port but I can’t receive calls or texts as it says number not valid when people try to call me. I hope this is somewhat that will be reflected when it comes to my bill date as I’m very unhappy with the service I have been provided since joining.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jackcainus,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience of joining Three hasn't been a good start. If you're still waiting for the transfer to complete fully, you may still be able to receive your calls and messages on the SIM from your old provider in the meantime.

So we can make sure that this is fixed as soon as possible, I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can make sure your issue is raised with our porting teams.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here