cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting

Charlotte_ferg1
Fledgling

Anyone able to help

my number was supposed to transfer on the 12th September didn’t happen I’ve not been able to receive calls or messages since then

after phoning twice a day and getting told the same thing that my information has been passed on to the technical team on the 15th they send me out a new sim with my number already loaded onto it I received it today and guess what? It still does not work!!!! 
I still can’t receive calls or messages so I get back in contact today to be told the same thing yet again! I’ll pass the information on to the technical team!! 
I am getting so annoyed now! Someone must be able to do something! 
As a single parent and a carer I need to be able to receive calls if something happens to my son at school how are they meant to contact me

i honestly feel like three do not give a dam! 

2 REPLIES 2
Paddiewack
Superstar

If it helps,around three weeks ago I had to get a replacement physical sim because of a failed eSIM (long story). When it arrived it wasn’t active but became active within a few hours of it going in the handset.

Hang on in there .

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Charlotte_ferg1,

That's really disappointing to hear that this hasn't been resolved for you after raising the issue with our support teams. I've sent a PM that will link you with an escalated support team.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.