cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mast problems still!’

PLYM1978
Fledgling

Still working on masts in PLYMOUTH PL2  area, nearly a year now what’s going on 3!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Join the club. 3 gave me a discount to last the length of my contract as they could not guarantee fixing the problems before my contract expires. In my area 3 are not alone the only consistent service is Vodafone. I think that the mobile companies have been so successful in selling broadband and other data hungry services that they just cannot increase supply fast enough.

Threlly
Involved

Three could most definitely upgrade to counter demand if they stopped paying themselves massive bonuses and giving endless dividends out.
If Three properly invested in their own infrastructure like other countries do, you wouldn't have reason to be here.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PLYM1978,

I'm really sorry to hear that the issues you mentioned last year haven't been resolved yet. Can you help me understand the situation a little better?

What are you experiencing, is this a lack of signal, or issues with calling/messaging, or poor data speeds?

Is the issue showing on our Network Status Checker? Have you been in touch with our customer services teams, if so what info or advice have they given?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.