cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rings before Voicemail

a_ukboy
Active

Hello, how is it possible to increase the number of rings before the voicemail kicks in? Thanks 

20 REPLIES 20
StephR
Employee
Employee

Sure thing, cnasskau! I've sent a PM to you now, with details on how to get in touch to make that change 😊

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Lloyd10
Fledgling

Could you send me the details also my dads phone only rings 2/3 times before going to voicemail 

Fledgling

I have a similar problem I want to change my setting to 5 second delay before divert and have been sent round the houses

Tuffers
Regular

Could you please PM me the details on how to change it too. Thanks

Fledgling

I urgently need to change my current 15 second voicemail delay to 5 seconds. Helpdesk not that helpful. I would appreciate any urgent assistance!

Buffgirl73
Fledgling

I would also like to reduce the rings before voicemail, it’s too long at the moment m. 

I hope you can help 

Theresa66
Fledgling

Hi ok I need to reduce the number of rings before voice mail kicks in - I see lots of people asking the same question - can’t the three employee answering just post the reply?why all the pms- but if that’s the only way - please pm me as I really need the answer

kjohea
Fledgling

Please send instructions to change time before voice mail starts 

cgkhive
Active

This topic is not great as the moderator has never posted on here how to increase/decrease the time before a call goes to voicemail.  Please can this be given to us as I need it.

Moss60
Fledgling

I also need this information on how to increase the number of rings. I am on the phone to Three now and they say i have to turn off my voicemail for 7 to 10 days and then call them back and they will try to turn it back on and see if that works. That's a rubbish solution from Three Customer service as my clients need me to have voicemail unless Three is pitching itself as a mobile phone service provider for children only.