cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking speed

AJ147
Active

0.89mbps yes you read that right, 0.89mbps on a 36mbps connection, network being choked again, I can't even stream an SD VIDEO on youtube, how do they keep getting away with this 

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey.

Oh, that's not a great speed to be getting. You mentioned it's a 36mbps connection you have, what's that figure from? What kind of plan/account do you have with Three? 

How long have you been getting such slow speeds? 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

AJ147
Active

I'm on a pay and go sim, unlimited data plan, the 36mbps is an average of the speeds I get when 3 dont choke the nuts off my connection, which most of the time is when I'm asleep, and it's been like this for about 6 months

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

A reduction in speed like that sounds like it would be caused by something like congestion. The Service Status checker might be able to shine more light on that for you. If not, it might be best to reach out to the Support Team on chat to have the issue looked into further, hopefully they can come up with some suggestions. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.