cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spend Cap Reached, Shared Mins Cap Reached, Millions Owed in Out-of-Allowance Charges

mysite123
Regular

After today's outage I received a text saying I have used 100% of my Shared Mins. I am not on a shared plan or a business plan. I am on the same personal plan that I have always been on and do not share minutes.

I received another message saying I have used my £30 monthly out-of-allowance charges. I have not used anything out of allowance.

I made a call at 6.15 pm to Genie EV Charger EV 020 3598 408 (the call was 6 mins and said it was local landline changes).  My account shows I was charged over £22 for making that call.

My account also shows I owe £21,474,836.48 in out-of-allowance charges in the last month.  Yes that is 21 million pounds.

3 REPLIES 3
Paddiewack
Superstar

Hmm; I could lend you a tenner if that’s any help. 🤷‍♂️

Helen479
Fledgling

Hey I have the same issue and have been into a three shop, loads of people with the same problems. Don’t worry you won’t be charged. I can’t use my phone either until this is resolved. I was scared to death last night haha 

Dutchgurl
Fledgling

Hi there - I have the same exact amount saying I am owing ! £21 million! Also one phone call was charged at £76 and I have zero data left.