cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible connectivity

Ranyryan123
Fledgling

I have been having CONSTANT issues with my iphone 14 ever since switching to Three last year. I live in London and will often go days without any kind of connection even though my phone says it has 2 or 3 bars of 4G or even sometimes 5G. I cant use spotify to stream music unless I am on wifi or have downloaded the music before leaving the house. Youtube never works without wifi, whatsapp constantly says connecting and it can sometimes take a whole afternoon to send a picture or message through imessaging. Its getting more and more frustrating. I find it so strange that in central London I can not connect at all to any kind of network without logging into a shops wifi. Similarly, on the underground, it will NEVER let me connect to the Three Wifi at stations, It always says unable to join Three. 

I have tried resetting, switching airplane mode on and off, restarting the phone, taking out and putting back the sim. I have even tried a number of different phone cases just to rule that out as being the cause. 

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Superstar

Call 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support.