cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ reward app

rky
Involved

IMG_0367.jpeg

I have joined back three network because it has excellent 5G speed. Three+ is detecting my number and not allowing to register again. So I tried login and forgot password and tried with new password but that also doesn’t work.

Three tech team said we are raising a work order for you and when I said what is your SLA for this? I mean how soon this will get fixed, that person said it will take ‘few weeks’ but few weeks is not something they should say because it can be 5 weeks, 15 weeks etc they should say it will take 14 days and they should stuck to 14 days as max instead of saying few weeks. 

11 REPLIES 11
MZone
Maestro

I had the same issue. Joined Three and registered for Three+. Left Three and ported my number out and rejoined Three to get a better deal porting my number back again. Couldn’t re-register for Three+. @JonathanB managed to get it resolved for me though. 

rky
Involved

Thanks @MZone, hi @JonathanB could you please help me on this?

PeteyP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey. 

Jonathan isn't going to be around for a while, sadly. 

I'm unsure how Jonathan got this resolved for MZone. My understanding is that it's a limitation of the system currently.

I can drop him a message asking him to get back in touch with you, and perhaps he will be able to help again. 

Pete. 

rky
Involved

Thank you, I have dropped private message to him and waiting for him to read

MZone
Maestro

He messaged a more senior tech team who cleared my old Three+ account off the system as this was causing conflict. 

rky
Involved

He hasn’t responded my PM so far so let’s wait

MZone
Maestro

Have you tried using your number in this format +447*********

rky
Involved

Yes I tried 07 and +447 both

rky
Involved

I have contacted three complaints departments and they also don’t know how many weeks it will take