cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three visual voicemails still not working

Manwith3
Fledgling

I moved all our 10 company lines from O2 to 3G

but after sometime noticed the visual voicemail it’s not working,, I contacted customer services many time and been on the phone for very long to get this resolved, new SIM card sent out but still no luck, now I am reading here notice this is going on since 2022 and many has same issue the more pain comes when I see I spent hours on the phone and received wrong advise from customer service, I have iPhone 15 and Samsung 24 non has this working , would some one please confirm is this something that still not available on three then we planned what to do, and not contacting customer Servises everyday , look like the customer services have not a good knowledge of this situation 

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

You should have checked before moving; it's not available on "3".

Clever-Trevor
Established

Hi,

Same here….

There is no Visual Voicemail on Three….

if was me, i would move to EE 

However,

There is a sort of workaround - if you have an iphone on iOS 18 & ‘Live Voicemail’ enabled….

You will see a ‘hybrid’ Visual Voicemail working 

( so this is not the nice full integration like, 02, EE, Vodafone - but does give you an ‘on device’ Visual Voicemail option - which, works as Visual VoiceMail when device is on & network connected - but if off or out of coverage then VM is to old dialup 

The above for me is quite confusing, as have 2 voicemail services - one dial up & separate on device ( with separate announcements etc )….

So, not ideal…

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Manwith3,

I can confirm Visual Voicemail isn't available on Three. I'm sorry you've been provided misinformation from our teams and appreciate how frustrating this must've been.

I wouldn't advise in contacting Customer Service daily about this as it's not something we currently have plans for. If this changes in the future, we'll be sure to keep customers informed.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.