cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to switch my plan on my contract

Oyindunmola
Fledgling

I just joined the three network, I got the sim from a three store at Middlesbrough apparently the contract I signed up for wasn’t what I wanted. On getting home , when going through the contact it was 12pounds for 6month then  24pounds from 7th month. I wanted the Student sim deal and I was with my student ID which was lesser. Have gone back to the store I tried explaining to them about the mistake, severally for them to switch my plan,they keep posting me since on 9th of this month till present. I called the store yesterday again and they said the person in charge isn’t in till Sunday that I have to wait until he’s in. My first bill is almost close by and customer service nor the store advisor can do anything on this issue. I don’t know what to do again 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Oyindunmola,

Welcome to the Three Community.

This sounds really frustrating, we'll do our best to help!

In the first instance, we'd recommend dealing directly with the Three store you purchased from.

As you've mentioned, they may need the store manager present to fix the issue. We have a store locator on the website, so you might prefer to look their number up there and phone ahead before you go in again. Please let us know how it goes on Sunday, and if for any reason this isn't resolved, we'll look into further options for you.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.