cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail When?

ShaunAshton
Fledgling

I mean come on, this isn't new technology. Everyone else can do it, why not Three?

Visual Voicemail was introduced 15 years ago.

https://www.doesthreesupportvisualvoicemailyet.com/

13 REPLIES 13
DanC
Employee
Employee

Visual Voicemail is handy to have to keep on top of voicemails although is limited to just iPhone devices. 

Anyone wanting Visual Voicemail can use a 3rd party service such as Hullomail which works on Android too and can even be accessed on their website. 

Been using myself for many years now

tarantella
Involved

Yeah, I used hullomail until recently,  but am not prepared to pay £30 a year that Three should be providing for free to all customers. 

Clever-Trevor
Involved

We need Visual Voicemail - not sure why Three will not offer this…… as top Teir provider 😫

Fradgley
Fledgling

Agree. This is great and need Visual Voicmail. It's one of those features you don't know you need until you actually use it and see it in action 

tarantella
Involved

I agree.

Cannot understand why Three won't do this.  What is the problem?

garetc
Involved

Visual Voicemail is also available on Google Pixel Devices but is currently only supported by O2. 😀

Vinco
Regular

I've been asking three about this for along time. Hopefully they can sort this out sooner rather than later. 

tomsubin
Fledgling

My wife has EE network and to look at her voicemail its so fancy. I went with three and was wondering I did something wrong and was looking at voicemail settings just to know three doesn't support it. Please do..and try to keep your softwares updated to the market. Every feature is important. 

Gavingks
Fledgling

Having just moved to Three, I am saddened to see they don't offer this simple and highly useful service. Never occurred to me that any major company would not support it.

Come on Three it's the 21st Century