cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail and Missed Call Alerts

tarantella
Involved

When are Three going to provide us with Visual Voicemail and Missed Call Alerts, just like Vodafone, EE and O2 do ?

8 REPLIES 8
sc1999
Local celebrity

You are not the first to ask.

tarantella
Involved

Indeed.

I'm going to continue to ask until both features are enabled.

There's no excuse or reason for 3 customers not being able to have these things.

Clever-Trevor
Involved

I agree - ( but now given up ) - seems Three offer Visual Voicemail in other countries but not the UK - Is a shame - but why also cannot it not be an ‘add-on’ if cost is any issue….

Anyways, I think the only answer is move to other network for this as seems Three sadly, maybe listening but not doing.

so we keep living in hope…..

ps/ bit like e-sims…….   

Peter_L
Active

Hi Tarantella,

If I were you I wouldn’t hold your breath at all. I am asking about these and other services (eSIM support for ALL customers) since I’ve (sadly) joined Three later last year. I was even on the phone with the Executive manager who confirmed that Three doesn’t plan these services (Missed calls services & Visual Voicemail) at the moment and also in a near future. When I asked what’s the reason for that I’ve been told that Three simply doesn’t plan it at the time with no particular reason. With the poor network that Three has they should be first to have a Missed calls service from all providers. I missed many of calls due to lack of this feature. Not everybody leaves a voicemail and then you simply don’t know if anyone tried to contact you. But Three probably doesn’t care at all.

So be patient as you will need a massive patience to ever get these services up and running on Three.

tarantella
Involved

If the merger with Vodafone gets given the green light will both these features become available to customers?

tarantella
Involved

@JonathanB

Do you or any of the mods know the answer to this?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tarantella,

I expect we'll be able to offer a much greater range of services after the merger, however please bear in mind this deal still needs to be approved by the Competition and Markets Authority before we can start working together with Vodafone.

We won't be able to answer questions like this definitively for the moment.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

tarantella
Involved

Nice to see that Missed Call Alerts are now finally available and active on Three.

But STILL no visual voicemail.....