cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim replacement issue

arunasokan007
Fledgling

Hi. 
I currently have a Three eSIM in my iPhone XR. However, I’ve just purchased a new iPhone 15 pro max and I’m looking to transfer/replace my existing eSIM number over to my new handset. 
I’ve spoken to Three customer services many times and visited a store as well to request a new eSIM, but they tell me it’s not possible to get a replacement at the moment. Whats going on with three? I couldn't even request physical sim either. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Sounds like 3 are having system issues or the guy in the shop could not be bothered. I tried to get a 3 esim for my new phone but ended up getting an O2 esim and kept the 3 physical SIM.

MRDB90
Active

Hello,

I recently upgraded to iPhone 15 pro max and had an eSIM on my previous phone with three.

All you need to do is go in your online account and click “ replace sim “ and click eSIM . Easy as that - get emailed a new QR code.

I do agree though - three should have a section to explain how you do this when purchasing a new phone. I had to figure it out myself.

hope this helps ! 

Trilby
Regular

This may have worked at some point but every time I've tried it this week it's just deactivated my existing SIM without actually sending me a new eSIM. The only thing that worked was using live chat and the agent submitting another eSIM request, after which it arrived by email about ten minutes later.