cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls and texts but can make outgoing ones.

Kiymadeit
Fledgling

I’ve been unable to receive texts and calls for the better part of 3 months, but I can make outgoing ones. Have raised this issue with 3 about 7 times now, I’ve called support, used live chat, posted on the forum, and contacted support via email. I either get ignored, or receive no update. 

Last thing I was told was that it is a port in issue and they’ll get it resolved asap and contact me via email within a few days. That was in late November and I haven’t received a single email updating me on anything. Seem to have no problem contacting me regarding payment for a service I’m not even receiving but god forbid they even respond when you have a major issue. I’ve been with multiple providers before but this has to be the absolute worst customer service I’ve ever received

10 REPLIES 10
SB_HK
Fledgling

I am also having similar issues, there must be an error on their side. I raised a complaint and they called me back pretty quick but no actual solution. I have ordered another sim to see if that works.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SB_HK,

I'm sorry to hear this, how long have you been having this issue, did you port over to Three from another network provider?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kiymadeit
Fledgling

I have been experiencing the issue since late October and I ported over from Vodafone 

SB_HK
Fledgling

Hi, if the number was ever with Vectone this is the issue. Apparently they have stopped operating. And the advice is change numbers. So I have decided to change it. I need calls coming inm

Kiymadeit
Fledgling

New sim didn’t work for me still having the same issue. Hope it works for you 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kiymadeit,

It looks like when you posted on the community before, my colleague JohnM directed you to a support team by PM, did you manage to get in touch with them? Has this been an issue since porting the number over from another provider?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kiymadeit
Fledgling

I reached out to support via the link provided by your colleague and was told I’d get a follow up within 2 days and was assured that the issue would be fixed. That was in late November I received no such follow up. That was the third time I had contacted support and been promised a follow up by email and never received it.

kfhughes1979
Fledgling

I am having the same issue. Number ported from Lyca and I am now unable to receive calls and texts. I can call out.

Would you be able to PM me with support team details please?

SB_HK
Fledgling

Hi, if the number was ever with Vectone this is the issue. Apparently they have stopped operating. And the advice is change numbers. So I have decided to change it. I need calls coming in