cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 app and website log in

Sky33
Fledgling

I can’t get into my log in page on both 3 app and website. It’s showing white blank since yesterday. I’ve deleted and reinstalled it a couple of times and restarted my phone as well but it’s still not working.

13 REPLIES 13
Sky33
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanB , I just tried it but it’s still not working for both app and website unfortunately. As far as I remember, in the app, it ask me to allow for auto log in and I put yes before all this blank page appears. Hope this helps.

Sky33
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanB,  I tried to log in again but it’s still not working for both app and website.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

This issue is being investigated and the team are aiming to have a fix in place soon. Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer to get access to the online account again.

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for the disruption this issue has been causing. Our teams are hard at work to resolve this and are asking for some help from the community to test this again. Can you please check with any devices you have available, and if you're still encountering these issues logging into My3 let us know?

In your reply please confirm the device(s) you've tested, and if the issue is still occurring on the Three App, and which browser(s) you've tested.

Thanks in advance,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.