cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 weeks of Account Madness since 3 system update

Caulfieldland
Fledgling

In the last 6 weeks Husband & I have spoken to approx 15 different (Always Different) 3 advisors. It started when were unable to register the 3 App and a 3 advisor talked us through the proccess and yet we ended up with: Me/my phone number account in my husbands name. Husband unable to see his phone details, but able to access mine with his own seperate login details.

Every time we discuss the issue it takes both of us together waiting & repeating the same old story. I cannot discuss issues with 3 on my own as they will not talk to ME about MY phone as they have it in my husbands name. Husband cannot discuss issue on his own because the passcodes & unique numbers are sent to my phone. Every time we go through the issue with a new advisor they end up saying that they will sort it out and ask us to try logging in again in 48hrs We give them 3 days or longer and find that nothing has changed. We start again.

At one point husband was told that they had him on a rolling contract (not sure why) and he would have to take out a new contract in order for them to sort out the issue. This turned out to be untrue. The issue remained the same, so he cancelled the contract before the 14 days had passed to return to rolling, stating his unwillingness to be trapped in this mess for another 2 years. Subsequently he has found he is being charged twice the amount of his previous rolling contract. This was not agreed on and I think it is devious and downright skanky behavior by 3 to punish the customer they are already letting down so badly. 

The first issue here is the system update that has caused these problems

The second issue is that 3 advisors are clearly not able or willing to help. We are kept on hold, passed on to other people, told things that are not true, sent round in circles. Nobody at 3 is accountable to the customer, they all throw our problem around like it is some kind of game.

At time of posting we are waiting for the 3rd Manager we have spoken to get back to us (no one else has called us back) Wish us luck!

20 REPLIES 20
ian333
Fledgling

I am having a similar problem after the update. They doubled my contract price and they seem to have no record of the previous price. Agents are unable to help and its impossible to send them proof since their email address to send proofs is overloaded. I imagine a large quantity of customers are suffering from a system update going bad and being overcharged. They must not be able to handle the volume of complaints. I think the only option is to reach out to the regulator. Its a shame since I had a happy service with Three for 10 years but the company seems to be going downhill.