cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolute mess

rrgoncalves
Fledgling

I've received an SMS saying there would be an update on the Three services between 28th of September and 1th October 2023. Meanwhile my add-on finished so I went to the app to top-up as usual. The new app requires a new registration, which after many attempts didn't work, just showing a generic error message saying "Please check the details you entered are correct. If you still encounter an issue, please contact us.".

After many attempts I decided to seek help but I was surprised that live chat has no one working, through the support number 333 I'm unable to speak with anyone, always suggesting me to resolve everything through the app, which I cannot access. How come after a deployment this company got no one to give support to the customers?

So I decided top-up through the website to have some service, which I did, but instead of getting an allowance as usual I would get, I got it as credit. Unable to contact anyone from support so sort this I decided to buy a data pack. What happened next is ridiculous. I lost the credit from the first top up and can't use the allowance from the new one. All in all what an absolute mess of a company. Nothing works. Been paying and losing the money and the service doesn't work. What a joke

5 REPLIES 5
Avondale
Rising star

@rrgoncalves 

You are going to have to persevere with customer services on 333. You will appreciate that this is a customer to customer forum and we cannot access individual's accounts. 

I am tagging in @JonathanB to establish if he has any thoughts, given that you have already made abortive attempts to 'phone 333.   

daniella992000
Fledgling

I have had exactly the same issue. I have topped up but its not showing on my phone. I am going to leave anyway but will take them to small claims courts for the money 

Avondale
Rising star

@daniella992000 

Going to the small claims' court might make you feel better, but it probably isn't a good use of your time in the circumstances. 

I wonder whether @JonathanB has any insight into this issue and when it might be resolved.  

JCB54321
Active

Same problem - my auto-top-up was not applied to my account, even though they took payment. All my allowances show as “Expired”.

Avondale
Rising star