cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely ridiculous

Nm007
Fledgling

I’ve had enough now. I am a new three customer who has been trying to register for an account for over two weeks now, before any mods reply and advise me to contact customer services via 333 or live chat I have OBVIOUSLY done this numerous times. When trying to register via the webpage after entering my phone number I am redirected to a page which tells me that I need to re-register when clicking the link I am taken to a blank page, this happens on various devices various browsers in mobile and desktop mode so it’s a problem your end not mine. I have been in contact via live chat at least 7 times all ending in the agent basically not knowing how to fix the issue. Calling 333 has the same result. I have spent £40 on mobile credit where data has all been eating up in live chatting, googling fixes and browsing this community I AM FURIOUS. I am now sat here with no data still trying to get some answers. As a new customer I expect a better service than this, what is the point of me continuing to stay with Three if I cannot access any of my account details or use the app or website. The fact that I haven’t even been offered some kind of free data to compensate for the time wasted trying to fix YOUR issues is laughable. Please do not bother to reply if the post contains the words contact customer services, call 333 or live chat as they are useless. Could somebody just please fix this for me or I will have to just change provider and write off the £40 top up I have wasted on your service.

5 REPLIES 5
Nm007
Fledgling

May I add, at one point a customer service agent via live chat claimed to have registered an account for me. Having sent a verification email to me I got my hopes up in thinking that the problem had been fixed. The verification link in the email took me another blank page no matter what device I used or browser. So that’s another issue I’m facing. To be honest it would be much easier for me to just switch to another provider and write off the £40 I have spent with Three. It’s just not worth the stress, I am a single father of two who cannot really afford to waste money on data and not to mention running out of data making online banking etc etc impossible. Surely three must know of these issues there’s literally hundreds of posts about this on the community going back at least a YEAR. I wish I had visited here before signing up for your service. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

My only suggestion would be to raise a complaint via the Three homepage. I absolutely agree you shouldn’t need to but some people find it a good way forward.

sc1999
Local celebrity

I think 3's reasoning is, as the number of people who have posted a complaint here is such a miniscule percentage of their customer base, that it does not matter. At least that is how it feels to me. Did I miss the Christmas, or new year's, note of thanks from 3 for all of our efforts last year, apologies if I did?

Nm007
Fledgling

Pathetic company 

Rose182
Fledgling

What payg plan are you on ? £40 to top up data doesn’t sound right at all.. are you purchasing the data pack with your top up ?

just to check also, did you get your sim online/ in three store / or a third party (like a supermarket etc) ?

I may have a fix depending on circumstances- may have follow up questions depending on your replies  😁